I want to introduce JRTDD web support specialist who is working very hard those weeks to establish really functional web site of the journal.
Gjorgji Pop-Gjorgjiev was born in Berovo in 1984. Currently works in IT department of JSC “Macedonian Power Plants”. He was the web support specialist of the Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation in the period 2014-2017. His working experience consist of system administrator at BrandName (Skopje, MK), Printex LTD (Skopje, mk) and as web developer at Virtuvio (Skopje, MK) where he worked from 2012 till 2016 and was directly involved in developing and maintenance of the most visited and most popular website in Macedonia for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
We want to share with you data about JRTDD publisher. It is ReAttach Therapy Foundation from The Netherlands. You can click on the link above to access to their web site. In this occasion editorial office wants to thank them for the money, time and lot of energy they invest in this project.
Aside from providing prestige, the role of the editorial board is to advise and support the editor. Functions may include:
- Identifying new topics for commissions, special editions and advising on direction for the journal—giving feedback on past issues and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors
- Provide content by writing occasional editorials and other short articles
- Approaching potential contributors
- Peer review; also help to identify peer reviewers and provide second opinions on papers (i.e. where there is a conflict between reviewers)
- Identify appropriate conferences for editors to attend
- Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
If you want to see who are our Editorial Board Members please click here.
I want to inform you that we already have been published the first article (editorial) into our new journal entitled: A COMPARISON BETWEEN ELECTRONIC AND PRINTED JOURNALS. You can enjoy reading this article.
How to submit your manuscript
Instructions for manuscript submitting for JRTDD.
1. You must be registered in our system. You can do it HERE.
2. Login to the system through Login Form you can find on left side.
3. Go to Submit your manuscript (you must be logged in to see Submit form)
4. Fill all the required fields in the form (see pictures)
5. Allowed extensions for attachment are .doc and .docx
6. Final step is to click Send button on the bottom