I want to inform you that JRTDD articles have been deposited in Mendeley.
What is Mendeley?
Mendeley is a free reference manager that can help you collect references, organize your citations, and create bibliographies.
The strength of Mendeley, however, is what it adds to that. Mendeley is also an academic social network that enables you to share your research with others. Researchers can collaborate online in public or private groups, and search for papers in the Mendeley group database of over 30 million papers. Mendeley can help you connect with other scholars and the latest research in your subject area. Because Mendeley is now owned by Elsevier, the leading provider of science and health information, it integrates with ScienceDirect.
Mendeley is a research management tool.
With Mendeley, you can:
- Collect references from the Web and UCI databases
- Automatically generate citations and bibliographies
- From within your citation library, read, annotate and highlight PDFs
- Collaborate with other researchers online
- Import papers from other research software
- Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
- Access your papers from anywhere online
- Read papers on the go with your iPhone or iPad
- Build a professional presence with your Mendeley profile
Mendeley works with Windows, Mac and Linux.