The journal is indexed with or included in, and registered with the following abstracting partners:
The manuscripts submitted to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities” will be reviewed for possible publication on the understanding that they have been submitted only to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities” and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Once a manuscript is submitted to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities”, it is sent to an external reviewers who will give the necessary recommendations according to which the article is published unaltered or is sent back to the author for corrections as advised by the reviewer, or rejected. The author is informed regarding the same. Once the article is fit for publication it is published both in print and online journal.
The peer-review process is double blinded, i.e., the reviewers do not know who the authors of the manuscript are and the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are.
There are several reasons why one should publish in JRTDD.
- Editorial board has great experience in publishing;
- Rapid publication;
- Rapid availability of your document world-wide;
- Studies show, that Open-Access papers are cited more than printed articles;
- Fast and professional peer review. JRTDD is run by a team of experienced editors who have previously worked in publishing. The professional editors work closely with academic editors and peer reviewers to provide authors with an efficient, fair, and constructive review process;
- Quick review: The review decision will be made within two months from the date of submission.
- Indexing of your document which can be easily found in library catalogs, OAI archives and search engines on the net.
- Not for profit journal;
- Liberality in terms of language: The journal will not reject a paper merely based on the language. The authors will be guided to improve the manuscript in such case.
- We have no page charges or submission fees, and you have free use of color figures.
- Our mission is to advance excellence in the social sciences and humanities, and our status as a society publisher allows us to focus on making that a reality. We re-invest all surplus back into the global scientific community, providing ongoing support for authors, researchers, and educators in every field of psychology, rehabilitation sciences and related disciplines.