Aside from providing prestige, the role of the editorial board is to advise and support the editor. Functions may include:
- Identifying new topics for commissions, special editions and advising on direction for the journal—giving feedback on past issues and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors
- Provide content by writing occasional editorials and other short articles
- Approaching potential contributors
- Peer review; also help to identify peer reviewers and provide second opinions on papers (i.e. where there is a conflict between reviewers)
- Identify appropriate conferences for editors to attend
- Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
If you want to see who are our Editorial Board Members please click here.
I want to inform you that we already have been published the first article (editorial) into our new journal entitled: A COMPARISON BETWEEN ELECTRONIC AND PRINTED JOURNALS. You can enjoy reading this article.
How to submit your manuscript
Instructions for manuscript submitting for JRTDD.
1. You must be registered in our system. You can do it HERE.
2. Login to the system through Login Form you can find on left side.
3. Go to Submit your manuscript (you must be logged in to see Submit form)
4. Fill all the required fields in the form (see pictures)
5. Allowed extensions for attachment are .doc and .docx
6. Final step is to click Send button on the bottom
The manuscripts submitted to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities” will be reviewed for possible publication on the understanding that they have been submitted only to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities” and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Once a manuscript is submitted to “Journal for ReAttach Therapy and Developmental Diversities”, it is sent to an external reviewers who will give the necessary recommendations according to which the article is published unaltered or is sent back to the author for corrections as advised by the reviewer, or rejected. The author is informed regarding the same. Once the article is fit for publication it is published both in print and online journal.
The peer-review process is double blinded, i.e., the reviewers do not know who the authors of the manuscript are and the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are.
There are several reasons why one should publish in JRTDD.
- Editorial board has great experience in publishing;
- Rapid publication;
- Rapid availability of your document world-wide;
- Studies show, that Open-Access papers are cited more than printed articles;
- Fast and professional peer review. JRTDD is run by a team of experienced editors who have previously worked in publishing. The professional editors work closely with academic editors and peer reviewers to provide authors with an efficient, fair, and constructive review process;
- Quick review: The review decision will be made within two months from the date of submission.
- Indexing of your document which can be easily found in library catalogs, OAI archives and search engines on the net.
- Not for profit journal;
- Liberality in terms of language: The journal will not reject a paper merely based on the language. The authors will be guided to improve the manuscript in such case.
- We have no page charges or submission fees, and you have free use of color figures.
- Our mission is to advance excellence in the social sciences and humanities, and our status as a society publisher allows us to focus on making that a reality. We re-invest all surplus back into the global scientific community, providing ongoing support for authors, researchers, and educators in every field of psychology, rehabilitation sciences and related disciplines.