I want to announce that today May 4th we are celеbrating one year JRTDD online together with you. It is our first birthday. I hope that we have satisfied your tastes. Let’s see JRTDD statistics through numbers.
- 14 new articles has been published in two separate issues for 2018,
- Authors from 9 countries: The Netherlands, India, Brazil, Poland, Taiwan, USA, Ireland, Russia, and Macedonia,
- Around 80.000 page visits,
- Rejection rate 50%,
- Most read article A COMPARISON BETWEEN ELECTRONIC AND PRINTED JOURNALS 400 times,
- Most downloaded article Effectiveness of reattach therapy in management of emotional dysregulation with OCPD, PTSD, anxiety and stress in young adults with PDF (106 downloads)
- Around 100.000 emails sent to potential authors, reviewers, in between editorial office
- Journal is indexed in 8 databases,
- Several hundreds of posts on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and this blog.
Here I would like to thanks to our publishers ReAttach International Foundation Drs. Paula Weerkamp Bartholemeus and Mr. Frederik Weerkamp for their investment and trust in editorial team, Mr. Gjorgji Pop Gjorgjiev our web administrator for thousands hours spent on our web site JRTDD online, Ms. Andrea Ivanovska our technical secretary, and all authors, editorial members and reviewers who contributed to first two issues.