We want to inform you that JRTDD has been updated into TDNet knowledgebase from Israel.
TDNet’s Library Portal is a modern library-specific content management system (CMS) that’s easy for librarians to create, manage and control for maximum IT independence and customization flexibility. Librarians enjoy the freedom of the feature-rich, plug-and-play interface and readily available TDNet vendor support for customizing the library portal to specific workflow, branding, delivery and content page layout needs.
Today we have another one indexing into Finish data base JUFO Portal.
What is JUFO portal?
The JUFO Portal brings the information services of Publication Forum together in one place.
In the Portal, you can:
- perform searches
- create your own journal lists
- suggest new publication channels
- propose a higher or lower level for a publication channel
- suggest a correction to the metadata of a publication channel
We are glad to announce you that our #JRTDD has been indexed into EuroPub database on May 11th 2019. Its indexing is growing up from day to day.
What is EuroPub?
EuroPub is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature, with indexed records from active, authoritative journals, and indexes articles from journals all over the world. The result is an exhaustive database that assists research in every field. Easy access to a vast database at one place, reduces searching and data reviewing time considerably and helps authors in preparing new articles to a great extent. EuroPub aims at increasing the visibility of open access scholarly journals, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
I want to announce that today May 4th we are celеbrating one year JRTDD online together with you. It is our first birthday. I hope that we have satisfied your tastes. Let’s see JRTDD statistics through numbers.
- 14 new articles has been published in two separate issues for 2018,
- Authors from 9 countries: The Netherlands, India, Brazil, Poland, Taiwan, USA, Ireland, Russia, and Macedonia,
- Around 80.000 page visits,
- Rejection rate 50%,
- Most read article A COMPARISON BETWEEN ELECTRONIC AND PRINTED JOURNALS 400 times,
- Most downloaded article Effectiveness of reattach therapy in management of emotional dysregulation with OCPD, PTSD, anxiety and stress in young adults with PDF (106 downloads)
- Around 100.000 emails sent to potential authors, reviewers, in between editorial office
- Journal is indexed in 8 databases,
- Several hundreds of posts on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and this blog.
Here I would like to thanks to our publishers ReAttach International Foundation Drs. Paula Weerkamp Bartholemeus and Mr. Frederik Weerkamp for their investment and trust in editorial team, Mr. Gjorgji Pop Gjorgjiev our web administrator for thousands hours spent on our web site JRTDD online, Ms. Andrea Ivanovska our technical secretary, and all authors, editorial members and reviewers who contributed to first two issues.
I want to inform you that our jouinral JRTDD is already indexed into CORE.
“CORE has supported the Open Access Button in connecting researchers and the public with the research they need. CORE facilitates access to the results of millions of research papers, a crucial function in the Open Access movement:”.